WorkLife by Meridian offers a full range of drug and alcohol testing services, at our facility or on-site. All tests are administered by certified lab and breath alcohol technicians to ensure accurate, reliable results. Drug screens will help you lower your healthcare and workers compensation costs while promoting better on-the-job performance.
- DOT Drug Screens
- Non-DOT Drug Screens
- Hair Tests
- Nicotine/Tobacco Tests
- Random Selection
- MRO Service
- TPA Services
- Reasonable Suspicion Steroid Testing
- DOT Consortium
Who It’s For
- Companies looking to minimize the negative impacts of substance abuse in the workplace such as absenteeism, lower productivity and endangering the safety of others.
- Companies mandated by law to meet the requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT), Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC), Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), or other regulatory bodies.
How It Works
- Testing services available at our location, or on-site at your location.
- No appointment necessary for all drug screens. Call 330-797-0074 or Toll-Free 1-855-449-4603 for office hours.
- Negative results reported within 24 hours.
- Notification of results by telephone, fax, or web.
- On-call service available 24/7.
- Complimentary MRO service with all drug screens upon request.
- Coordinate the random selection process.
- Compliance with the BWC Drug-Free Safety Program, which earns a BWC discount.
How It Benefits Your Company
- Over 15% of employees in every U.S. company abuse substances. Beyond the toll this takes on on-the-job performance, substance abusers use 16 times as many healthcare benefits and are 6 times more likely to file workers’ compensation claims.
- Pre-employment background checks, drug tests and physicals all at one convenient location.