WorkLife by Meridian has DOT-certified physicians on staff to ensure that our occupational health and testing services meet the requirements of all regulatory bodies. From pre-employment physicals and First Report of Injury to DOT and Return to Work physicals, WorkLife meets every need. We provide pre-employment health screens along with comprehensive immunization services.
- DOT/T8, ROTC, Crane Physicals
- Respirator Fit Tests
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- TB Tests, Immunizations, On-site Flu Shot Administration
- Vision Screens
- Pre-Employment (Standard) Physicals
- Muscular Skeletal Exam
- Background Checks (BCI, FBI)
Who It’s For
- Proactive companies who realize that they can benefit their bottom line by going beyond compliance to a program that is customized to their specific needs.
- Companies mandated by law to meet the requirements of the Department of Transportation (DOT), Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC), Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), or other regulatory bodies.
How It Works
- We provide Occupational Health services at our main campus or at your facility.
- Walk-ins are welcome for all services; however, advance scheduling is preferred. Call 330-797-0074 or Toll-Free 1-855-449-4603 for office hours.
- After hours for Post Accident and Reasonable Suspicion Case, call 330-550-9055.
- All services provided by trained physicians, nurses and medical assistants.
- Management of all BWC Claims, from First Report of Injury to Return to Work.
How It Benefits Your Company
- Having WorkLife by Meridian handle all Occupational Health issues allows you to concentrate on your core business.
- You’ll save time and money by protecting your company against false claims, preventing injuries and illnesses before they occur, and ensuring maximum productivity from your workforce.