527 North Meridian Rd.
Youngstown, Ohio 44509
Department/Location Phone Numbers
- Youngstown Office Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – 330.797.0070
- Youngstown Office Outpatient Counseling – 330.797.0070
- Youngstown Office Medical/Occupational Health – 330.797.0074 (Due to COVID-19, Hours of Operation are 8 am-4 pm, M-F)
- Warren Medication Assisted Treatment – 330.318.3873
- Howland Office – 330.318.3911
- Housing – 330.746.7829
- TASC (Treatment Accountability for Safer Communities) – 330.743.2192
- Boardman Office – 330.318.3830
We will make every effort to respond as quickly as possible to queries sent via this form. However:
- If you submit this form after business hours during the week we will respond within 24 hours.
- If you submit this form over the weekend we will respond within the next 48 hours or the next business day.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY… PLEASE CALL 911 OR CALL HELP NETWORK OF NORTHEAST OHIO:
- Mahoning County – 330.747.2696 or 211
- Columbiana County – 330.424.7767 or 1.800.427.3606*
*East Palestine, Beloit, Sebring, and Western Columbiana County
- Ashtabula County – 1.800.577.7849
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay – a discounted or sliding fee schedule is available based on family size and income.
If you have a question or comment regarding any aspect of Meridian HealthCare’s operations, please complete and submit the form below.