Training & Consulting
Companies looking to enhance employee performance, productivity and quality of their work life turn to WorkLife by Meridian for a variety of training programs for both employees and supervisors. Programs can be customized to meet any organization’s unique needs.
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- BWC Drug-Free Safety Training
- Blood-borne Pathogens
- Stress reduction
- Tobacco cessation education
- Many other trainings available
Who It’s For
- Companies looking to implement DOT compliance and/or BWC Drug-Free Safety Programs in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
- Supervisors or other personnel responsible for First Aid, CPR or other health- and safety-related initiatives.
- Proactive companies who want to address workplace issues such as:
- Personal safety
- Managing difficult people
- Sleep health
- Sexual harassment
How It Works
- Training services can be offered at Meridian, on-site or at an outside location.
- Single or multiple sessions available.
How It Benefits Your Company
- Training your employees in issues that affect their on-the-job performance will increase job satisfaction and productivity.
WorkLife by Meridian has BWC and DOT resources available to help you implement your compliance program.