The lifestyle choices employees make have a huge impact on their overall health and well-being — and in turn, on their rate of absenteeism due to illness, as well as their productivity and on-the-job satisfaction. Our wellness programs ensure that employees with low health risks remain that way, while helping those with medium- and high-risk health factors to reduce their risks.
- Biometric Testing
- Group Training Sessions
- Customizable programs for your company
- Heath Risk Assessments
- Health Coaching
Who It’s For
- Companies looking to reduce healthcare costs for their workforce, while also reducing absenteeism and increasing productivity.
- Employees who wish to make positive lifestyle changes with the help of expert guidance.
How It Works
- WorkLife by Meridian’s Wellness programs combine education, training and testing — using techniques tailored to each individual employee’s needs.
- Plans include both individual and group sessions designed to address and positively impact employees’ risk factors.
How It Benefits Your Company
- The majority of healthcare claims can be traced back to unhealthy habits on the part of your employees, such as overeating, lack of exercise and smoking.
- We offer programs specifically designed to target these areas with your employees.
- Our professional wellness team will assist your employees in reversing their negative health behavior, thereby improving your company’s overall wellness.